Design - HAY

As an interior designer I’m constantly looking for inspiration, new products, nice architecture and cool designs. I come across lots of nice things and every month I’d like to share some of this with you. 
Today I show you my favorite products of my latest discovered brand (just discovered it last week): HAY. I work for a Swedish company who mostly designs office spaces so I thought that HAY’s product can be a good choice if you want to work in a simple and modern office.


Not your usual corporate-looking meeting room.


A nice and simple chair. Can be used as a dining chair but also in the meeting room!


Very elegant and simple. Can be used as a dining table but also a meeting table.

I would like this sofa for my house!


A couple of weeks after I posted this, I read that HAY is coming to Antwerp, definitely going to have a look when I'm back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About me

I'm Leen, twenty-something and born in Belgium. Lived for the past 4,5 years in China and Amsterdam and recently moved back to Antwerp! I'm an interior designer so you’ll find out more design I like, favourite brands and the things I dream about. Hope you enjoy it!

Instagram

Facebook