Cook - Pasta (1)

My boyfriend going out of town for business is the best opportunity for another girls night! So that’s what I did last week! My Australian friend Lisa came over for some cooking and a movie. We cooked a nice broccoli/tomato pasta with feta cheese! Would you like to try it? Here’s what you need:

  • Some pasta (whole wheat pasta because it’s more healthy!)
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • A head of broccoli
  • Feta cheese
  • Chicken breast
  • Olive oil
  • Salt & pepper

Here is what you do:

Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes and cut of the broccoli florets. Cut the chicken in small pieces and add salt, pepper to all ingredients.
Start cooking the pasta and when it's is almost done, add the broccoli for about 2-3 minutes. In the mean time you fry your chicken and when that is almost done, put in the cherry tomatoes for another 5 minutes.
Drain the pasta and separate the broccoli from it. Add the broccoli and the feta cheese in the pan with the chicken en tomatoes and stir carefully. Add the pasta and you're done!

I love colorful dishes!

You can expect a lot more recipes in the next couple of weeks! My boyfriend enrolled himself in an online cooking course and every week he has some homework to do (and of course I will be helping him)! Looking forward to that! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About me

I'm Leen, twenty-something and born in Belgium. Lived for the past 4,5 years in China and Amsterdam and recently moved back to Antwerp! I'm an interior designer so you’ll find out more design I like, favourite brands and the things I dream about. Hope you enjoy it!

Instagram

Facebook