Shop - Charles & Keith



YES! Already one thing I can cross off my shopping list when I'm going back to Belgium: sunglasses! I know, winter is coming, but all my (fake) Ray-Bans broke so I was thinking of buying a decent pair and I did, at Charles & Keith 




My new sunglasses! Do you like them?

Such as MUJI, I discovered Charles & Keith after I moved to China and what a good one! I like it because it has some very nice designs and it is affordable (very important)! They sell shoes, bags, wallets, sunglasses and other accessories. 
I actually went there to look for this wallet, but they didn't have it. So I had a look around the shop and eventually came out with these very nice sunglasses! I can't wait to wear to them on my next holiday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About me

I'm Leen, twenty-something and born in Belgium. Lived for the past 4,5 years in China and Amsterdam and recently moved back to Antwerp! I'm an interior designer so you’ll find out more design I like, favourite brands and the things I dream about. Hope you enjoy it!

Instagram

Facebook